Electricians (Shutdown Work)
Frontline Human Resource are currently seeking experienced Electricians for an upcoming project commencing on 25th May 2020 located in Morwell.
What's on offer?
- Morwell location
- Day & Night shift work available
- Working 20 hours a week
- 2 days shutdown work
Your daily duties will consist of:
- Completing multiple Electrician duties across site
- Use of hand and power tools
- General duties as required
To be successful in the role you will:
- Australian recognised Electrical Trade
- Minimum 1-year experience shutdown/project experience
- Confirmed space licence
- E&I Qualification
- High Risk Work Licence (EWP + VOC Desirable)
- Current Confined Space & Working at Heights
- Construction White Card / Blue Card
- Valid CPR and LVR ticket or willing to obtain
- Excellent attitude to safety
Founded in 2001, Frontline Human Resources (FHR) is a specialist provider of human capital solutions with a predominant focus on the industry sectors of transport & logistics, warehousing, civil infrastructure, mining, operations, maintenance, construction, manufacturing and healthcare.
If you have the experience and are interested in working for a growing and successful company then please apply.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application
Trades & Services