Engineering / Manufacturing Labourer - Immediate Start
Frontline HR is seeking 2 x Engineering / Manufacturing Labourers for an Engineering Company in Dandenong South. Our client has recently won 2 new projects and looking to expand the Team.
- Immediate Start after registration & Interview - you must be good with tools
- Excellent Pay & Hours
- Good rates of Pay plus overtime and allowances for afternoons & nights
- Temp to Perm Opportunities
- Forklift Licence desired but not Essential
Frontline HR are seeking skilled and experienced Engineering / Manufacturing Labourers to work within a busy Engineering Company in Dandenong South
- Labourers with a minimum years' experience, this is not technically difficult but you do need to be able to use power tools and have bags of common sense. You'll be supporting the tradesmen / women throughout the workshop.
- Labourers that are physically fit, healthy and not scared of hard work - think security doors, frames, holding cells, furniture and fittings
- Labourers that are hard-working, grew up around tools or general handyman / woman have pride in their work and can work to timeframes
- Labourers that are reliable, good communication and keen to work
- Labourers that know what they are doing in a workshop, have common sense, positive attitude and a sense of humour
- Labourers with Forklift Licences are desired but not Essential
- Our Client will be looking to move towards Afternoon & Night Shifts in the near future
- Positive attitude, handy with tools, interest in Engineering and common sense.
- Full PPE including Hard Hat, Work Pants and High Vis Shirt (Yellow & Blue)
- Our Client requires all staff to wear a mask during this covid-19 period
- Excellent Pay Rates & Overtime (paid at penalty rates)
- Excellent Rates of Pay
- Ongoing work - (overtime after 8 hours)
- Temp to Perm Opportunities after 13 weeks
- Real Career Development & Training
For an immediate start please forward your resume to David at email@example.com or call me on 0413 050960.
Trades & Services