- $33 - $38 per hour
- On-going position
- Immediate starts
About the Company:
Unidex Healthcare are a privately owned recruitment company established in 2001 and operate across Australia, with our main offices in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland. Unidex actively recruit for all areas in the healthcare field specialising in Disability Services, Support Services and Allied Health.
Due to experiencing an increase in work, we are currently expressing interest for experienced Enrolled Nurses to assist a range of NDIS participants. Suitability of roles will be based upon skills and experience with locations based throughout Brisbane. All roles are on-going casual positions and looking for immediate starts.
Due to the number of roles, in resume, please list all qualifications held and shift availability.
- Work closely with Registered Nurses to provide support to the client where needed
- Daily assistance and personal care support to clients
- Possible administration of medication based upon qualifications and experience
- Provide in-home care to participants
- Provide support to client's families when needed
- Dressing of wounds
Skills & Experiences:
- Current Registration with AHPRA as an Enrolled Nurse.
- Completed a Diploma in Enrolled Nursing
- Prior experience assisting participants with disabilities such as Autism and Cerebral Palsy
- Prior at-home or clinical experience
- Must have a driver's licence and reliable transport
- Current First Aid & CPR
- National Police Clearance
- Full Australian working rights
- Completed the NDIS 'Worker Orientation' module
- Positive Attitudes
- Reliable and proactive
- Flexibility with shifts
Please note: two current references are required
If you meet the above criteria and are available for an immediate start, hit the "Apply" button now
Healthcare & Medical
Nursing - Community, Maternal & Child Health