Field Service Electrician
Frontline Human Resources is a privately owned Company that was established in 2001, operating across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland, servicing small, medium and large enterprises. We operate as a holistic Human Resource Management Solutions firm with over 35 service lines, addressing every aspect of the employee lifecycle. Our Adelaide branch specialises in sourcing and managing quality staff for temporary and permanent placements. Our industry leading clients are within the Transport & Logistics, Trades & Services, Manufacturing, Hospitality, IT and Corporate sectors.
About the role:
Frontline are currently seeking a permanent Service Technician - Electrical for a National company. Primary responsibility is to maximise the availability of Temperature Control and Power rental assets including maintenance and repairs of equipment. Carry out installations, commissioning, decommissioning and attend breakdowns as required.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Carry out the total maintenance needs of all hire fleet assets to ensure we receive the best possible returns on expenditure.
- Conduct weekly / monthly scheduled service plan to maintain optimum fleet performance.
- Timely and effectively carry out; internal maintenance and repairs, customer site installations / removals.
- Carry out effective troubleshooting to minimise downtime and unnecessary repair costs.
- Carry out all electrical and mechanical repairs and checking of company assets in accordance with the company's policy.
- Carry out maintenance on our fleet to ensure our fleet livery is in accordance with the company's policy and is presented to the market place in a condition that delights our customers.
Person Specification/Job Requirements
- Trade qualification as an electrician; supported by current A grade/Supervisors Electrical Licence
- Current driver's licence and current forklift licence
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to work under pressure and make deadlines.
- Planning, problem solving and coordination skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised at times
For more information, please call Emma on 0479 045 616 alternatively, to submit an application, please click below.
Trades & Services