Freight & Distribution Team Members
Frontline Human Resources is a privately owned Company that was established in 2001, operating across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland, servicing small, medium and large enterprises. We operate as a holistic Human Resource Management Solutions firm with over 35 service lines, addressing every aspect of the employee lifecycle. Our Adelaide branch specialises in sourcing and managing quality staff for temporary and permanent placements. Our industry leading clients are within the Transport & Logistics, Trades & Services, Manufacturing, Hospitality, IT and Corporate sectors.
Frontline Human Resources are seeking multiple experienced forklift operators with proven experience in the warehouse and distibution industy for our client located in the Port Adelaide vacinty with day and afternoon shifts available.
The duties of this role will include, but are not limited to: -
- Forklift operations
- Loading palletts
- Loading and unloading vehicle operations
- Loading and unloading of containers
- Unloading and loading trucks using forklifts
- Bagging of bulk products
- House keeping
- Other duties as and when required
To be successful this candidate must have: -
- A current forklift license with Photo ID (essential)
- Current Police Clearence (essential)
- Reach Stacker license (high regarded)
- Sound physical fitness
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Outstanding work ethic combined with honesty, integrity and loyalty
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please hit the " APPLY " button and only Successful candidates will be contacted, thank you for taking the time to apply.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Warehousing, Storage & Distribution