Our client is currently searching for experienced machine operators with a technical / mechanical background to take on a new and exciting challenge.
With a minimum of 38 hours a week of work on offer plus generous overtime, the ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule and may be considered for a permanent position moving forward.
What's on offer?
- Truganina location
- ASAP Start
- Monday - Friday work
- Rotating shifts Day shift (6am - 4pm starts) two weeks
- Afternoon Shift (4pm - 6am starts) two weeks
- Competitive pay rate
- On the job training
- Possible work on Saturdays
- Onsite parking
- Potential temp to perm
- Opportunity for growth
To be considered for the role you must demonstrate the following:
- Physically fit and able to use the correct manual handling techniques
- Able to work autonomously
- Well presented
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work in an ongoing role
The successful applicants will need to possess the following:
- Must have machine operation experience with BOBST and DUCKER (essential)
- Mechanically minded
- Comfortable manual handling
So if you have the experience and are interested in working for a growing and successful company then please apply.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics