Frontline are currently seeking MR drivers for upcoming projects commencing on 6th July 2020. You must be available to work day shift, based out in Keysborough for an ASAP start.
What's on offer?
- Day shift
- On site car parking
- Great hourly rates
- Great team environment
Your daily duties will consist of:
- Customer facing role
- Multi-drop routes and completing paper work
- Loading / unloading of trucks
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 1 years' experience operating an MR truck
- A good understanding of Melbourne Suburbs
- Very safety conscious and be able to adhere to company policies and procedures
- You must have a 'Can do attitude', be able to work tight schedules
- Flexible (available on short notice)
- A current Vic roads demerit point report & conviction driving report
Please note: Frontline will require all successful candidates to undertake a criminal history check, pre-employment, medical and drug & alcohol testing.
Founded in 2001, Frontline Human Resources (FHR) is a specialist provider of human capital solutions with a predominant focus on the industry sectors of transport & logistics, warehousing, civil infrastructure, mining, operations, maintenance, construction, manufacturing and healthcare.
If you have the experience and are interested in working for a growing and successful company then please apply.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics