Our client is an established, expanding manufacturing business who are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join their close-knit team
This fuill time, permanent position will give you the opportunity to assist in many different areas of the business utilising your outstanding organisational, accounts and administration skills.
- Overseeing Accounts - AP, AR and Payroll (processing only)
- Raising purchase orders
- Answering phones
- Asset Management
- HR Administration
- Project Administration
- OH&S/Compliance management
We are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years in Office Manager role
- Construction or manufacturing industry experience an advantage
- Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Payroll processing experience a MUST!
- XERO experience an advantage
- Proactive approach
- Friendly, warm phone manner (doesnt mind answering the phones)
- Can take ownership of the role
- Reliable and strong organisational skills
Hours: 9-5 or 8.30-4.30pm
Salary: $70-80K+ super
This is an expanding company who needs someone who can hit the ground running and help improve systems and procedures and get the job done without any fuss!
Administration & Office Support