Frontline HR are a privately owned and established in 2001, Frontline Human Resources operates across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland employing over 35 full time staff servicing both small, medium and large enterprise.
We are seeking an experienced Plumber for our client, Maranoa Regional Council. The position commences immediately, in an ongoing basis 38 hours a week.
About the Role
- Ensure all commercial and domestic plumbing and drainage are maintained.
- Ensure on- site sewerage treatment facilities are installed, operated and maintained.
- Provide technical advice to customers regarding the maintenance and operation of onsite sewerage facilities.
Skills & Experience
- Experienced Plumber with a Cert 3 in Plumbing.
- Current Plumber, Drainer and Gas licence.
- General Construction Card.
- Competently operate a Backhoe.
- First Aid Certificate (Beneficial).
- Operate Breathing Apparatus - Open & Closed Circuits.
- Liquefied Chlorine Gas Training (Beneficial).
- Working at Heights (Beneficial).
- Working in Confined Spaces (Beneficial).
- Authorised person & Local Government Worker Training (Beneficial).
- Tetanus & Twinrix (Hepatitis A & Hepatitis B) Vaccine (Beneficial).
- State Penalty Enforcement Registry Training (Beneficial).
- MR or HR Licence (.Beneficial)
- C Drivers licence is a MUST.
- Role with Local Council;
- Attractive remuneration based on experience;
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application or contact Catrina on 07 3089 4800 for a confidential discussion.
Trades & Services