Frontline are currently seeking a Qualified Plumber/Sprinkler Fitter for one of the largest manufacturing company with a Temporary to Permanent Opportunity. Our client is based in Morwell.
What's on offer?
- AM Shifts (7:00am start)
- 38 hour a week
- Casual, full-time ongoing
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
- On site car parking
- EBA Hourly Rates
Your daily duties will consist of:
- Commercial plumbing work
- Maintenance on underground services
- Service pumped hydrants and valves
- Routine service of sprinklers
- Record keeping
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Must have Cert III Fire Protection (31 Core Units & 6 Elective Units)
- Minimum 2 years experience as Qualified Plumber
- Must have a plumbing background
- Very safety conscious and be able to adhere to company policies and procedures
- You must have a 'Can do attitude', be able to work tight schedules
- Must have good numeric and communication skills
- X2 references must be provided to confirm work history and experience
Founded in 2001, Frontline Human Resources (FHR) is a specialist provider of human capital solutions with a predominant focus on the industry sectors of transport & logistics, warehousing, civil infrastructure, mining, operations, maintenance, construction, manufacturing and healthcare.
If you have the experience and are interested in working for a growing and successful company then please apply.
How to Apply
Click "APPLY" to submit your application.
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Trades & Services