Qualified Registered Plumbers
Frontline HR is currently seeking Registered Plumbers for both EBA and Non EBA work sites. Registered Plumbers with experience in mechanical, hydraulic and sanitary work.
Must have a good understanding to succeed in the following areas:
- Duct and Pipework
- Maintenance and new install
- General plumbing including stacks, rough ins and fit offs.
- Ordering materials
- Liaising with clients
- Adhering to OH&S Procedures
- Fully Registered Plumber with VBA
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Construction White Card
- Own tools and reliable transport
- Tickets such as High-risk license EWP, Confined space, work at heights etc. will be highly regarded.
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Presentable with great work ethic
You receive Weekly pay
- Competitive rates, travel, fares allowance and super
- PPE supplied
- Support throughout your employment
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV with proof of your Registration and white card attached.
Trades & Services