- Multiple Roles
- Located throughout the Brisbane and Gold Coast Region
- Great Hourly Rate
About the Company:
Frontline Human Resources are a privately owned recruitment company established in 2001 and operate across Australia, with our main offices in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland. Frontline actively recruit for all areas in the healthcare field specialising in Disability Services, Support Services and Allied Health.
Due to experiencing an increase in work, we are currently expressing interest for experienced Registered Nurses. Suitability of roles will be based upon skills and experience with locations based throughout the Brisbane and Gold Coast regions.
Due to the number of roles, in resume, please list all qualifications held, shift availability and the locations you are able to work in. Please also list your areas of speciality.
- Administrate required dosage of medication to patients and operate medical equipment where needed
- Document patient care including medication provided
- Daily assistance and personal care support to clients
- Ensure OH&S and patient care compliance is strictly adhered to
- 27/4 care based on client needs
Skills & Experiences:
- Current Registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as an Enrolled Nurse.
- Successfully completed a Bachelor of Nursing
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Registered Nurse
- Previous experience working in a general practice
- Must have a driver's licence and reliable transport
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Obtained a National Police Clearance
- Good understanding of OSHA principles and guidelines
- Full Australian working rights
- Resilient in nature
Please note: two current references are required
If you meet the above criteria and are available for an immediate start, hit the "Apply" button now
Healthcare & Medical
Nursing - General Medical & Surgical