- $62.50 - $70 per hour
- Melbourne based
About the Company:
Unidex Healthcare are a privately owned recruitment company established in 2001 and operate across Australia, with our main offices in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland. Unidex actively recruit for all areas in the healthcare field specialising in Disability Services, Support Services and Allied Health.
Due to experiencing an increase in work, we are expressing interest for multiple experienced Registered Nurses to work in aged care homes, in home support facilities, etc. Shifts available include morning, afternoon and night shift.
It is essential you have completed PPE training and the COVID 19 Infection Control Training.
- Administrate required dosage of medication to residents and operate medical equipment where needed
- Document resident care including medication provided
- Daily assistance and personal care support to residents
- Ensure OH&S and patient care compliance is strictly adhered to with a particular focus on COVID 19 compliance
- Shift work and 24/7 care
Skills & Experiences:
- Current Registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Registered Nurse.
- Successfully completed a Bachelor of Nursing
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Registered Nurse
- Must have a current National Police Clearance
- Must be up to date with flu vaccination
- Completed NDIS Worker Orientation module
- Must have a driver's licence and reliable transport
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Full Australian working rights
- Must be available immediately
Please note: two current references are required
If you meet the above criteria and are available for an immediate start, hit the "Apply" button now
Healthcare & Medical
Nursing - Aged Care