Roofing Site Supervisor
About the Company
With over 40 years of experience in the residential and commercial construction industry, our client has earned an enviable reputation for quality, service and integrity. This has seen them become one of South Australia's largest roofing contractors. They specialise in all areas of roofing fascia and gutter, steel purlins, verandahs, carports, roof ventilators, skylights, downpipes and outdoor entertaining areas.
About the Opportunity
Our client is expanding their team and are seeking the talent of a highly experienced, motivated, team focussed and passionate Roofing Site Supervisor. With head office a few minutes away from Adelaide CBD, you will be the responsible for the supervision of installation contractors/teams, to ensure that the quality standards are followed.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Working at heights, on site measuring of roofing & associate products
- Co-ordination of materials and installation
- Understand the roofing process with the ability to schedule jobs & coordinate sub contractors & the delivery of materials.
- Maintain and develop strong working relationships with sub contractors/installers.
- Ensure quality installation standards are adhere to all times
- Regular site inspections
- Follow OH&S procedures at all cost.
The Like Mind
With your trade qualified background in steel/iron roofing, combined with your great passion for growth, you will be the next star that we are looking for.
We will need your experience managing a team as Roofing Supervisor within the industry and have great communication with builders & sub contractors as this will be a key element in this role.
We are offering attractive salary package, and car allowance.
All applications will be held in strict confidence and only successful applicants will be contacted.
To apply, please send your resume through seek, will help us to track your application!
If you have any questions, plese call Sandra to 82447600 - Can't wait to hear from you!
Trades & Services