Our client manufactures, markets and distributes a comprehensive range of products of vehicle technology products for the trailer, caravan and RV markets in Australia and New Zealand.
About the Role
This is an exciting new opportunity for a hungry and proactive Sales Professional to help grow and develop further both new and existing clients specifically around the Northern Suburbs location.
Reporting to the GM - Sales Southern Region, this position is responsible for sourcing leads and generating new business within the caravan, marine, agricultural machinery markets.
- Building and growing relationships in new and existing markets (40%)
- Developing and improving relationships with existing customer's accounts (60%)
- Growing Customer base through good communication and sales skills
- Achieve monthly and annual sales and gross margin budgets for the nominated customers
- Ensure all quotes to customers are followed up
- Contribute to the continued growth and development of company as a member of the sales team
- Previous on the road sales experience in the automotive/industrial/manufacturing industries
- Driven to grow the busines and achieve financial targets
- Strong technical aptitude
- Love being out on the road
- Superb communication and presentation skills.
- High degree of energy, drive and passion for building relationships.
- Ability to work towards sales targets and goals with a sense of urgency
If you are looking for your next challenging career move, APPLY NOW!