Our client is a market leader in providing state of the art Electronic Security Systems to the Business, Government and Corporate Sectors. They have and are experiencing rapid growth and have become a nationally recognised company, providing integrated security, loss and prevention.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Service Coordinator to join the team as soon as possible and hit the ground running.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Answering customer queries via phone and email responding within a timely manner
- Scheduling service jobs with the clients, technicians and contractors.
- Processing quotations
- Creating, monitoring and following up on contractor purchase orders.
- Liaise with warehouse to see the availability of stock and despatches to correct addresses.
- Liaise and build good working relationships with technicians and customers.
- Follow up with clients
- Provide excellent customer skills
- Ability to handle multiple service job orders at once
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong organisation skills
- Previous scheduling experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Logical thinker and able to problem solve
- Strong administration skills
- Resilient and adaptable
- Ability to professionally handle all queries
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW!
Call Centre & Customer Service
Customer Service - Call Centre