Our client offers cutting-edge business security systems, which include IP cameras, CCTV Systems, video analytics, intercoms and alarm monitoring through Australia.
They are looking to train up a Service Technician to service various systems for small to medium sized companies through Metropolitan Melbourne and some regional areas.
- Onsite installation, servicing and maintenance of Security Equipment
- Conducting regular fault finding and diagnostic checks and inspections
- Technical Support and Customer Service
- Completing essential paperwork for jobs
- Support and work to highest Workplace Health and Safety standard
- Minimum of 1-2 years Security Technician experience
- Experience in IP CCTV and Alarms systems (required)
- Access Control experience (an advantage)
- Drivers Licence
- Security Licence
- Permanent FT Position
- Free onsite parking
- Ongoing training and courses to upgrade skills
- Career Progression opportunities
If you want to advance your technical skills, love solving problems, have a flexible can-do attitude and willing to learn then please APPLY NOW!
Trades & Services