Waste/Crushing and screening manager
Our Client is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Crushing and screening manager to join a leading waste management service provider. This role is situated in South West Sydney at a full-time basis Monday to Friday with Saturdays on an ad hoc basis. If you are looking for a dynamic role that offers a fantastic salary package and is extremely competitive then please keep reading.
For this position you will be a very result orientated manager that has the ability to manage day to day operations with a team of 10-15 people ensuring all OH&S, EPA and other site compliance requirements are adhered to. You will be responsible for the upkeep of equipment, creating maintenance schedules to fit in with production schedules and completing daily production reports for management.
The successful applicant will provide strong leadership in the areas of safety, environment production and quality assurance. You will need to be adaptable and results orientated with a positive can-do attitude.
This role will see you motivate and lead your team to safely deliver and achieve production rate and compliance targets.
To be considered for the role applicants must have:
* Previous experience managing crushing and screening operations;
* An exceptional attitude towards implementing safe, effective and efficient work practices and procedures;
* A desire to produce quality products that meet or exceed industry standards;
* An ability to adapt to unexpected situations and re-prioritise by redirecting effort and resources;
* Effective communication skills to lead your team, manage suppliers/subcontractors, and perform as part of the site's leadership team;
* An ability to establish proactive maintenance programs to optimise production time; and
* The ability to stay focused, drive improvement and prioritise a heavy workload whilst consistently achieving exceptional quality.
* Be able to pass a NSW police check
* Valid Class C drivers licence
* Relevant plant operator tickets
* Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol test.
* Must have full working rights in Australia
If you feel this is the role you have been looking for and that you could excel in this kind of job/environment then please click "APPLY" and submit an up to date resume.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Frontline Human Resources
New South Wales
Trades & Services