Welders / Boilermakers
Our client is a market leader in providing quality new and used semi-trailer solutions to the transport industry.
Frontline are currently seeking experienced Welders / Boilermakers located in Truganina, various day and afternoon shifts available. This is a temp to perm opportunity for the right candidates.
What's on offer?
- On site car parking
- Great hourly rates
- Truganina Location
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
- Day shift Monday to Thursday 6.30am to 3.30pm | Fridays 6.30am to 3.15pm
- Afternoon shift Monday to Thursday 4.00pm to 1.00am | Fridays 3.45pm to 12.30am
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Heavy steel fabrication
- Works to instruction given by section supervisor
- Alerts section supervisor to any material shortages that may affect production
- Fabricate components for trailer from engineering drawings or supervisor instruction
- Fabricate items by bending and reaching in difficult positions to perform vertical, overhead and other types of welding processes
- Use of power tools, hydraulic presses and machinery
- Heavy lifting when required
- MIG welding , oxy cutting , grinding
- Completes weekly hazard housekeeping inspection paper work
- Maintains good housekeeping practices
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Must Hold Boilermaker/Welder qualification
- Must be qualified in heavy industry experience
- You must be able to be depended on, consistent and reliable
- Your written and verbal communications must be of high standard, you must be able to communicate concepts and ideas to all stakeholders
- You must be able to demonstrate good time management skills and attention to details
- Very safety conscious and be able to adhere to company policies and procedures
- Ability to work independently as well as receive direction / instructions from supervisors
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Must be willing to undertake a Pre-employment medical
If you have the experience and are interested in working for a growing and successful company then please apply.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Trades & Services
Welders & Boilermakers